FAQ on Beijing
- I have been told that hotels in Beijing don't run the air-conditioning all the time; is this correct?
- How can I get the health service in Beijing?
- In my schedule I will go and watch Beijing Opera. What should I wear?
- Where will the train depart from in Beijing? How long is the train journey from Beijing to Lhasa?
- how to get to beijing
- I'LL BE HEADING TO BEIJING FROM 7TH TO 14TH OF NOVEMBER 2010. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE TEMPERATURE AT THIS TIME & WHAT KIND OF CLOTHES I SHOULD BRING. PLS REVERT ASAP. TQ
- Is Beijing disabled friendly?
- I want to take the Beijing-Shanghai High-speed train (bullet train). Can you book the train tickets for me?
Q & A about Beijing by Our Customers
Topic From: The Six Most Beautiful Ancient Villages around Beijing
Hi, is it possible to hire car to go to mutianyu great wall and spend one night in the village and the next day, go back to Beijing Airport/train station? We are party of five, thank
Topic From: 10 Best Places to Enjoy the Snow in Beijing in the Winter
Fullboard / grou tou for 2 adult n 3 kids, Tks
Topic From: Embassy and Consulates of The United Sates Of America in China
We have a business traveler currently in Xiamen, China. She has advised that she lost her China Exit Card. Please advise what she needs to do to get a replacement China Exit Card. Thank You!
Topic From: Beijing Shopping
hi I need child clothes store in the Beejing. I buy any more clothes.
Topic From: Great Wall Sections
Which part of badaling is better? I''m trying to decide which bus to take if I want to go up the pully or the cable car?
Topic From: Beijing Weather in March
we will be traveling to Beijing March 14 to 22,2014. We understand that the weather will still be cold. Would you recommend dressing in layers being that the temperatures vary during the day? I have heard that there may be sand storms. Can you say how bad they may be and if you think that they may affect sightseeing? Thank you. Would appreicate any other advice you can give for traveling to Beijing in March.
Topic From: Weather in China
Hi is 11 apr 2014 to 18 apr 2014 a best period to visit beijing and shanghai. Needed advice on China temperature and climate during mentioned period. Is it still in winter season to bring winter clothing
Topic From: Beijing International Flights
I arrive at T2 at 09:55 and my internal flight leaves at 12:45 from T3. Should this be enough time. It is not a transfer as I bought a seperate ticket from Beijing onwards.
Topic From: Chinese Lantern Festival
Where can I enjoy lantern festival in Beijing today, feb 14th?
Topic From: Winter Travel in China — Top China Winter Destinations
Hi, I live in Beijing and looking to go for a tropical weekend either in CHina or close by, direct flight only. So that rules out Xishuangbana etc. but do you have any suggestions or recommendations for travel in March? Many thanks