FAQ on Beijing
- I have been told that hotels in Beijing don't run the air-conditioning all the time; is this correct?
- How can I get the health service in Beijing?
- In my schedule I will go and watch Beijing Opera. What should I wear?
- Where will the train depart from in Beijing? How long is the train journey from Beijing to Lhasa?
- how to get to beijing
- I'LL BE HEADING TO BEIJING FROM 7TH TO 14TH OF NOVEMBER 2010. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE TEMPERATURE AT THIS TIME & WHAT KIND OF CLOTHES I SHOULD BRING. PLS REVERT ASAP. TQ
- Is Beijing disabled friendly?
- I want to take the Beijing-Shanghai High-speed train (bullet train). Can you book the train tickets for me?
Q & A about Beijing by Our Customers
Topic From: Beijing Festivals
hi, will be in beijing in december 24 until 30..is there any festival/fair in dec. will snow falls during that date. will bring few pieces of winter cloth. is there any cheap outlet to shop upon arrived for winter cloth/boots for me n children.
Topic From: Beijing Tour for Family with Kids
Hello, We will be in Hong Kong in July and are planning to spend about 7 days in China. We are interested in seeing Beijing and Guilin/ Yangshuo. Could you please suggest an itinerary and prices, if possible starting from and ending in Hong Kong. We are a family of 4, 2 adults and 2 children aged 7 and 9. Thank you.
Topic From: Hiking on the Great Wall
Hi ,, i m RIS... I ll be arriving beijing on 24/12/13 n we ll be staying at wangfujing street.. We are a family with three big kids...we plan to visit greatwall and we don''t mind hiking...can we hike during winter? Which part of greatwall more suitable ?.....please reply as soon as possible as we are preparing our itenarary now....
Topic From: China Weather in March
1st March 2014,Its that a suitable month to go to Beijing for travel and I bring my mother together and she is 75 years old..Its that really cold in Beijing during month of 1st March 2014.
Topic From: Beijing Weather in December
I am planning a trip to Beijing between January 3rd and 7th , 2014. Will I be able to see all the major toursit attractions like Great Wall of China, Forbidden City or they will be closed due to heavy winter and snowfall during this time of the year.
Topic From: Embassy & Consulates of France in China
thai living in shanghai what do i need need do visa to go to France?
Topic From: Beijing Weather in November
By the way do Beijing started to snow by now ?
Topic From: Best Places to Go to See Flowers in Beijing
is there any flower I can see in Beijing garden during November?
Topic From: Harbin International Ice and Snow Festival 2014
I will be traveling to Beijing on Dec. 27, 2013 and would like to go to Harbin on the 28th for one night and return to Beijing late on the 29th. My question is...will there be any of the ice sculptures and other parts of the upcoming festival open yet and will they be lit up at night?
Topic From: Best Time to Visit
Hi,we will be in guangzhou this december... planning to go to hong kong and beijing for 7 days. is it posible?