FAQ on Hong-kong

Q & A about Hong-kong by Our Customers

Topic From: Hong Kong Attractions
1 Answer

how far is kowloon town from the airport?

Asked by faiz on Nov. 12, 2010
Candy Wei (Nov. 12, 2010) replied:
Hi Faiz, It takes about 50 minutes to go from HK airport to Kowloon area. You can take the hotel's shuttle bus to Kowloon or take bus A21 at HKD33 per person to Nathan Road. Have fun in HK!
Topic From: Hong Kong Shopping
1 Answer

best place to buy nike shoes

Asked by joseph on Nov. 11, 2010
Mia Yang (Nov. 15, 2010) replied:
Hello. You can try Garden street (花园街), also known as "Sneaker Street" in Mongkok. This street concentrates all the sneakers, including Nike, and many other brands. You can take subway to Mongkok station and get out from exit D3. Good luck!
Topic From: Q&A on Nightlife
1 Answer

does hong kong have a strict 6 month passport validity rule for filipinos? and is my green passport still valid? it expires on may 3, 2011 thanks!!

Asked by karen on Nov. 10, 2010
Jean Fu (Nov. 11, 2010) replied:
It is right Hong Kong still have a strict 6 month passport vailidity rule for filipinos. If you visit and leave Hong Kong before Dec 3, your passport should be still valid. If you want to start the tour later than December, I would like to suggest you to renew your passport.
Topic From: Hong Kong Travel Guide
1 Answer

Any suggestions for a woman traveling alone? Going December, 2010. And, is it safe to eat the street food and drink the water? Thanks

Asked by JC on Nov. 9, 2010
Mia Yang (Nov. 9, 2010) replied:
Hello. You can view this page for some practical tips for woman traveling in China (http://www.chinahighlights.com/travelguide/guidebook/women-travelers.htm). As for drinking water, tap water in China is not for drinking, it is suggested that you only drink bottled water or boiled water. As for the street food, usually their hygiene is not as good as in the restaurant, but you can also try some. You need to observe by yourself if it is safe and clean for you, if you don't feel comfortable or feel that it is not good or clean, then don't try it. If you have further inquiries or need tour services in China, feel free to send us an email to service@chinahighlights.com, we will reply within 24 hours.
Topic From: Hong Kong Travel Tips
1 Answer

I am visiting Hong Kong 27th November 2010, are there any Bonsai and Orchid Nursery's I can visit

Asked by Ruza Whitaker on Nov. 8, 2010
Jean Fu (Nov. 9, 2010) replied:
I think you can visit Hong Kong Zoological and Botanical Gardens and find want you want to see at there. Please click below the link to learn more about it:http://www.lcsd.gov.hk/parks/hkzbg/en/index.php. We can arrange tours with private guide and van to the gardens. Please feel free to contact us if we can help.
Topic From: Hong Kong Attractions
1 Answer

Im visiting Hongkong this nov 15, 2010. what is the temperature?

Asked by ces on Nov. 8, 2010
Candy Wei (Nov. 9, 2010) replied:
Hi Ces, The weather on November 15 is predicted to be from 19 to 22 degrees. Should be warm to wear T-shirts. Have fun in HK!
Topic From: Hong Kong Shopping
1 Answer

hi!i am travelling from Hong Kong to Shenzhen which is the best and cheapest form of travel to Shenzhen and other options too

Asked by sharmila Vali on Nov. 2, 2010
Mia Yang (Nov. 2, 2010) replied:
Hi. The best way to travel from Hong Kong to Shenzhen is actually by MTR subway. From East Tsim Sha Tsui MTR station on Kowloon side you need to take the East Rail Line (the only line available) to Lo Wu, which is on the Hong Kong/Chinese border. Here, you will exit at the Hong Kong side, go through the border, and immediately on the other side find the Shenzhen metro service. The Chinese side is referred to as Luo Hu. The first train leaves East Tsim Sha Tsui at 5:28am and the last train at 11:05pm. From Lo Wu the first train leaves at 6:38am and last train at 12:30am. These times are subject to occasional changes; however, the general hours are correct.
Topic From: iam egyption tourist in hong kong can i get visa to china from hong kong ?
2 Answers

I am a Filipino tourist in China.How can i get my working visa?I got my working permit already from the company.

Asked by nenita magalinan on Nov. 2, 2010
Cadencejunrudy062710 (Nov. 19, 2010) replied:
nenita, How long your tourist visa here? Coz you spend more time for processing of document here in china. Approx. 1.5 months I working here now in china for only 2 months. This are the procedure of processing of visa ghere in china. 1. Medical ( 3 days ) 2. Z visa ( it is from embassy of china in Phil.) 3.Residence permit 4.Working permit (attach in passport like a Z visa from phil. but color violet) the important your employeer can provide all of the requirements needed in every department. Good Luck and Take care
Lee Li (Nov. 2, 2010) replied:
Hello Nenita, I would like suggest you ask the HR department of the company you currently working at for more information, you need to provide some ducoments such as invitation letter to the Chinese immigration to apply the long-term visa. Regards Lee
Topic From: Hong Kong Wong Tai Sin Temple
1 Answer

hello,i am coming from Mira hotel Tsim Sha Sui to Wong Tai Sin Temple which is the best and cheapest way to reach to the temple

Asked by shuchi on Nov. 1, 2010
Candy Wei (Nov. 2, 2010) replied:
Hi Shuchi, You can take MTR to get to the Temple easily. It is a 5 minutes walk from your hotel to the MTR, take the line to Tsuan Wan and stop at Mongkok, walk to the opposite side and take the line to Tiu Kang Lang, stop at Wong Tai Sin and take the exits B3 or A then you will see the Temple. The fare is about HKD7.5 per person and it takes about 20-25 minutes for the MTR ride. Have fun in HK!
Topic From: Hong Kong Weather
1 Answer

i am from uae which month is nice for tourist do i need visa

Asked by mohamed on Oct. 22, 2010
Coco Yang (Oct. 22, 2010) replied:
Hi, Hong Kong is an all-year-round destination. The most popular time to visit is from the middle of September to the end of February, when the weather is cooler. Guests from UAE can enjoy 30 days access to Hong Kong. You can clink here http://www.chinahighlights.com/hong-kong/visa.htm to see more. Coco
Search a question among 10000+ questions.
Ask a Question (50 points)
You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!