FAQ on Shenzhen
- Do I need a visa to visit Guangzhou and Shenzhen from Hong Kong?
- Hello, I want to travel to Shenzen from Guangzhou city. Could you please tell me the best transportation for that? I would like to depart in the morning.
- Hello,i want to travel to Shenzen from Guangzhou airport. Could you tell me the best transportation for that? I arrive at 22.20 pm on thursday. Thank you very much.
- Can you get train tickets for specific sleepers for us?
- where can I get a bus from Shenzhen's Luohu Passenger Station, to Hong Kong Airport and how much does it cost?
- How Do I Get Visa For A Visit To Shenzhen Special Economic Zone
- Where can I find ladies fashion wholesaler in shenzhen?
Q & A about Shenzhen by Our Customers
Topic From: Window of the World
Is there a discount for senior citizen(over 65 years old)to visit the window of the world?
Yes, senior citizen between 65-69 years old enjoy a 50% discount, and people over 70 years old is free. Please remember to bring the passport.
Topic From: Shenzhen Weather in October
Planing to visit Shenzen from 27/10/2013 to01/11/2013 Kindly advice howmuch cold will be there and what type of cloth is required
A long-sleeve shirt is good for the day when it is warm, but at early morning or evening you might need a light jacket.
Topic From: Shenzhen to Hong Kong Transportation
Hello,can you help us : (1) how to travel by MTR or Bus the easiest from hongkong (tsim tsa tsui MTR station) to Shenzhen (Luohu Commerical City (Lo Wu Shopping Plaza)) (2) How long it''s gonna take to travel from Sheraton Hotel (Tsim Tsa Tsui area) to Shenzhen ? (3) How much we should pay for the transportation cost and visa on arrival (VOA) for each person ? thx
Please check following answers to your question for your reference.
1. It is suggested you travel by MRT to Shenzhen since tickets are easy to buy. Tickets are available to buy at from Hong Kong (tsim tsa tsui MTR station) to Shenzhen Luohu Train Station. It takes 54 minutes and the train ticket cost around HK$75 per person for first class seat. Shenzhen (Luohu Commerical City (Lo Wu Shopping Plaza)) not far away the train station, it just 320M away. You can easily get there on foot.
2. If you need to go from Sheraton Hotel (Tsim Tsa Tsui area) to Shenzhen, you are suggested to go to Hong Kong (tsim tsa tsui MTR station) at first. This hotel only 400M away to the train station.
3. Foreign tourists holding a visa for Hong Kong and Macau can enter and stay in Guangdong province for up to 6 days using a 144-hour Convenient Visa. Valid entry ports are in the following cities: Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Foshan, Dongguan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen, Zhaoqing, Huizhou and Shantou.
144-hour Convenient Visa Requirements
A：Applicants must join a tour organized by a registered Hong Kong Travel Agent or Macau Travel Agent.
B: Applicants must travel in a group consisting of a minimum 3 persons and a maximum of 40 persons.
C: Applicants must hold a single citizenship passport; dual citizenship passport holders are not allowed.
D: Applicants must enter and leave Guangdong together via one of the valid ports of entry or exit in Guangdong Province.
E: Applicants should enter and leave via the same port (unless absolutely necessary) to avoid complicating procedures.
F: Applicants must each provide a scan of their passport photo page.
Topic From: China Folk Culture Village
Hai may I know how much is the entering fee now to culture village tq n any food to eat inside
Greetings from Cecilia at China Highlights Travel.
The price of ticket for Culture Village is CNY120 per person, there are many restaurants in it, you can try many local food there.
Topic From: Shenzhen Shopping
I''ll come to shenzhen on 30th of January 2014, one day before Chinese New Year, would Luohu Commercial City / Dongmen Shopping Street open on that date? because i want buy some clothes. thanks
Thank you for your inquiry.
The most of the shops in the shopping street might close in the afternoon of Jan.30th as it is the Chinese New Year's Eve, every body want to have dinner with families.
The the street will open during the Chinese New Year.
Topic From: Shenzhen Long Distance BusStations
I want to go to Yulin and Rongxian, Guangxi. Can you let me know the bus company, time table. fares and how many hours to reach the destination. Also if I arrive midnight, is there any low budget hotels nearby the bus station upon arrival.
Hi Loh, I found that you can take a bus from Shenzhen to Yulin from Futian Bus Station.The departure time is 17:50 and 18:50. It takes about 11 hours and cost about RBM200 per person. You will arrive in Yulin in the morning. You can find another bus drive to Rongxian then.
Topic From: Airport Transportation
Hi, I arrive at Shenzhen airport from Shanghai at 2:40 am and need to get to Hong Kong International for a 9:45 am flight. Is there a bus that goes from any port to HK International that would get me there ontime?
Hi James, there is boat and bus between these two airport but they are only available from 9 am to 10 pm. So i am afraid the bus doesn't work for you.
Topic From: Window of the World
The Window of the Word is still open in Chinese New Year.
Topic From: Shenzhen Attractions
hi i am planning to visit shenzen for 7-10 days in oct 2013, Kindly let me know places of tourist interest near and around shenzen & also places with day trip and coming back in night to hotel and let me know mode of transportation... and some shopping also places also
Shenzhen Classic One Day Tour: USD169 per person for a group of 2 people
You will be picked up from your hotel at about 8:30am by your guide who will accompany you on your one day tour. First visit the Splendid China, a miniature scenery park which has displays of all of the famous historic sites and natural scenery of China. It is the largest park of its kind in the world. After lunch, visit the Mineral Museum and the China Folk Culture Village. At night, watch the night show--- Dances between China Dragon & Phoenix. After the tour, you'll be transferred back to your hotel.
Shenzhen Folk Culture One Day Tour: USD171 per person for a group of 2 people
You will be picked up from your hotel at about 8:30am by your guide who will accompany you on your one day tour. First visit the Nantou Ancient Town. After lunch, visit the Splendid China & Folk Culture Village, a miniature scenery park which has displays of all of the famous historic sites and natural scenery of China. It is the largest park of its kind in the world. At night, watch the night show--Dances between China Dragon & Phoenix. After the tour, you'll be transferred back to your hotel.
Shenzhen Brilliant One Day City Tour: CNY112 per person for a group of 2 people
Picking up at the hotel in the morning, visit the Lotus Hill Park, the Statue of President Deng Xiao Ping and the OCT Landmark Square. After lunch, visit the Lowu Commercial City Mall. At 17:30, get back to hotel.
Topic From: Zhuhai Travel Tips
What is the quicker way to travel from zhuhai to Shenzhen
The fast and economy way from Zhuhai to Shenzhen is taking the boat. You are suggested to take the bus from Zhuhai Jiuzhou Port (In Chinese: 珠海九州港) to Shenzhen Shekou Port (In Chinese: 深圳蛇口), it takes 1 hour and cost CNY100-CNY150 per person. It boat available every 30 minutes.