I have been told that hotels in Beijing don't run the air-conditioning all the time; is this correct?
I Have Been Told That Hotels In Beijing Don't Run The Air-conditioning All The Time; Is This Correct?
Yes, unfortunately, hotels in Beijing do not operate the air-conditioning in spring and autumn. There are two reasons for this:
1. The government requires that all businesses conserve energy and will take action against organizations that do not comply.
2. They believe that the temperatures in spring and autumn are generally acceptable and therefore do not believe that air-conditioning is required.
China Highlights has no control over this situation.
- Why and when should I pay the late checkout fee?
- How many room keys do I have for one hotel room? Is each occupant given a key?
- Do China hotels provide with free internet access?
- Is it safe to drink water from a bottle water dispenser in my hotel room?
- I have been told that hotels in Beijing don't run the air-conditioning all the time; is this correct?
- Why Book a China Hotel with Us?
- How to Book a China Hotel Online?
- Chinese Hotels ask for a large deposit when I check in, is this normal?
- I have heard the standard of hotels in Jiuzhaigou is not so good, is that true?
- Why are the beds in China so hard?