Is it safe to drink water from a bottle water dispenser in my hotel room?
Is It Safe To Drink Water From A Bottle Water Dispenser In My Hotel Room?
No. We advise our customers not to drink from any bottled water dispenser in a hotel room. Most hotels provide individual bottles of water or large containers of hot water.
- Why and when should I pay the late checkout fee?
- How many room keys do I have for one hotel room? Is each occupant given a key?
- Do China hotels provide with free internet access?
- Is it safe to drink water from a bottle water dispenser in my hotel room?
- I have been told that hotels in Beijing don't run the air-conditioning all the time; is this correct?
- Why Book a China Hotel with Us?
- How to Book a China Hotel Online?
- Chinese Hotels ask for a large deposit when I check in, is this normal?
- I have heard the standard of hotels in Jiuzhaigou is not so good, is that true?
- Why are the beds in China so hard?