Why are the beds in China so hard?
Why Are The Beds In China So Hard?
Hard beds are very popular in China. Chinese people believe that hard beds are good for your health so the beds are made this way. Even though there are many foreign tourists coming to China, the majority of tourists in China are domestic tourists so the hotels cater for their biggest market. More and more hotels are realizing that foreign guests have different needs and the situation is changing slowly. If you find that the beds are too hard for you, please ask the housekeeping staff for a couple of extra blankets which you can put over the mattress. This will soften the bed a little. If you get extra blankets from the hotel, please allow enough time at check-out for the hotel to check that the blankets have been returned.
- Why and when should I pay the late checkout fee?
- How many room keys do I have for one hotel room? Is each occupant given a key?
- Do China hotels provide with free internet access?
- Is it safe to drink water from a bottle water dispenser in my hotel room?
- I have been told that hotels in Beijing don't run the air-conditioning all the time; is this correct?
- Why Book a China Hotel with Us?
- How to Book a China Hotel Online?
- Chinese Hotels ask for a large deposit when I check in, is this normal?
- I have heard the standard of hotels in Jiuzhaigou is not so good, is that true?
- Why are the beds in China so hard?