How to get to Nepal from Tibet?
How To Get To Nepal From Tibet?
Many tourists choose to go to Nepal by land. Zhangmu Port is the border of Nepal and Tibet. Tourists can first go there and apply for Nepal visa upon arrival at Zhangmu Port. You will need two passport photos and cash for the visa fee. Visa fees depend on nationalities and types, ranging from USD 30-100 (cash only). China Highlights will take care of application for Nepal visa for customers who book their Nepal tours with us. See Nepal tours at http://www.chinahighlights.com/nepal/tours.htm
- How to get to Nepal from Tibet?
- How to go to Tibet from Nepal?
- How do I get a Tibet Travel Permit if I come to China from Nepal?
- I have read that 2 dates; 27 September and 1 October are dates of anniversaries of difficult times in Tibet and that security may be tightened in these times. Could you please look into this for me?
- How to obtain a China visa in Nepal?
- How to get Tibet Permits in Hong Kong?
- When will I get my Tibet Permit?
- How to get the Travel Permit for Tibet?