Why I can't make the payment with my credit card and Paypal ask me to sign up a Paypal account and verified my Credit card?
Why I Can't Make The Payment With My Credit Card And Paypal Ask Me To Sign Up A Paypal Account And Verified My Credit Card?
You may need to create a PayPal account and verify your credit card using a simple method, under the following circumstances:
1. Some credit cards can not be accepted until card holder sign up a Paypal account and verified the credit card.
2. A PayPal account and verified credit card may be required if the amount is over the allowable limit. E.g. USD500.
3. A PayPal account and verified credit card will be required if the amount of the transaction is greater than USD4,000.00 or the equivalent thereof.
- What is Paypal?
- Why use PayPal when I have credit cards and why we choose Paypal?
- How do I know if I can make the payment via Paypal?
- How do I pay to China Highlights on Paypal?
- Why I can't make the payment with my credit card and Paypal ask me to sign up a Paypal account and verified my Credit card?
- How do I create a Paypal account and how to verify my credit card?
- Payment Limits on Paypal
- How do I contact PayPal?