Payment Limits on Paypal
Payment Limits On Paypal
The maximum dollar amount for a single transaction is $10,000 for a PayPal member. To make a payment more than $10,000, multiple transactions can be sent to add up to the total amount. The maximum charge limit is dependent on the availability on the credit card after the account is verified.
Buyers who do not have a PayPal account may send a maximum of $4,000.00 USD or the equivalent thereof, for a one-time single transaction.
- What is Paypal?
- Why use PayPal when I have credit cards and why we choose Paypal?
- How do I know if I can make the payment via Paypal?
- How do I pay to China Highlights on Paypal?
- Why I can't make the payment with my credit card and Paypal ask me to sign up a Paypal account and verified my Credit card?
- How do I create a Paypal account and how to verify my credit card?
- Payment Limits on Paypal
- How do I contact PayPal?