What is Paypal?
What Is Paypal?
PayPal is the safer, easier way to pay and get paid online. The service allows anyone to pay in any way they prefer, including through credit cards, bank accounts, buyer credit or account balances, without sharing financial information.PayPal is an e-commerce business allowing payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet. PayPal serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods such as checks and money orders.
PayPal has quickly become a global leader in online payment solutions with more than 164 million accounts worldwide. Available in 190 markets and 17 currencies around the world, PayPal operates locally in 13 countries. PayPal enables global ecommerce by making payments possible across different locations, currencies, and languages.
PayPal has received more than 20 awards for excellence from the internet industry and the business community -most recently the 2006 Webby Award for Best Financial Services Site and the 2006 Webby People's Voice Award for Best Financial Services Site.
Located in San Jose, California, PayPal was founded in 1998 and was acquired by eBay in 2002.
- What is Paypal?
- Why use PayPal when I have credit cards and why we choose Paypal?
- How do I know if I can make the payment via Paypal?
- How do I pay to China Highlights on Paypal?
- Why I can't make the payment with my credit card and Paypal ask me to sign up a Paypal account and verified my Credit card?
- How do I create a Paypal account and how to verify my credit card?
- Payment Limits on Paypal
- How do I contact PayPal?