Why use PayPal when I have credit cards and why we choose Paypal?
Why Use Paypal When I Have Credit Cards And Why We Choose Paypal?
PayPal is designed from the ground up to be a safer way to send money online. PayPal doesn’t expose or sell your financial information to merchants.
1. Your sensitive financial information is securely stored on their servers.
2. When you use PayPal to pay online, you provide only your PayPal email address.
3. The merchants/retailers receive payment from PayPal without ever seeing your financial information.
Feel secure with powerful encryption.
Information is automatically sent with a high level of data encryption.
Stay vigilant with automatic email confirmation.
To help safeguard you against identity theft, every PayPal payment is followed by an email confirming your transaction.
Refund is very fastly and safely.
If a refund is applicable PayPal will make the refund within 1 business day of the merchant making the refund to PayPal.
- What is Paypal?
- Why use PayPal when I have credit cards and why we choose Paypal?
- How do I know if I can make the payment via Paypal?
- How do I pay to China Highlights on Paypal?
- Why I can't make the payment with my credit card and Paypal ask me to sign up a Paypal account and verified my Credit card?
- How do I create a Paypal account and how to verify my credit card?
- Payment Limits on Paypal
- How do I contact PayPal?