I want to take the Beijing-Shanghai High-speed train (bullet train). Can you book the train tickets for me?
I Want To Take The Beijing-shanghai High-speed Train (bullet Train). Can You Book The Train Tickets For Me?
Yes, According to the ministry of China Railways’ policy, the availability of tickets for collection will be advised 3-20 days before the travel date. (The selling period for train tickets often changes. The China Railways has total control of it. China Highlights will update the days in real time).
According to government regulations, clear passport scan copy for all passenger(s) is required when filling the order form online. Please note that China Highlights does not provide ticket change and refund service after the issue of the ticket. Please Read China Train Ticket Booking Policy at http://www.chinahighlights.com/china-trains/booking-policy.htm
- I want to take the Beijing-Shanghai High-speed train (bullet train). Can you book the train tickets for me?
- Are there any luggage storage services at the train stations?
- When and how do I get my tickets?
- Can I use your email or voucher like an eticket?
- Is it possible to pay with credit card?
- Is it possible to order train tickets in advance?
- How many toilets does each carriage have? Are the toilets squat or western toilets?
- It there a train that goes from the airport to central Hong Kong
- Do I need to take a sleeping bag when taking the train in China?
- Can you get train tickets for specific sleepers for us?