Is it possible for two none-Chinese to get married in China? If so, what are the required formalities? We are two German tourists.
Is It Possible For Two None-chinese To Get Married In China? If So, What Are The Required Formalities? We Are Two German Tourists.
If you want to register your marriage and receive Marriage Registration Certificate in China, I’m afraid that Chinese laws do not allow two foreigners to register marriage in China, when neither one of you is a Chinese registered resident.
However, China is an ideal destination for your honeymoon tour, and we will also be glad to arrange if you would like to have a traditional Chinese style wedding ceremony. Check out our honeymoon tours at http://www.chinahighlights.com/tour/honeymoon-tours/.
Feel free to send us your inquiries or requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, our travel advisors will reply within 24 hours.
- Why is the cost of traveling in China increasing?
- Can I view English websites like Facebook, Youtube and Twitter in China?
- Where can I learn Chinese Kungfu?
- Which sightseeing line / route should one take to go to New Summer palace? Thanks
- Can I bring plants or potted plants to my country from China?
- I am non-Chinese. Can I get married with a Chinese in China? How to register marriage? What are the required formalities?
- Is it possible for two none-Chinese to get married in China? If so, what are the required formalities? We are two German tourists.
- I want to adopt a child from China. What are the requirements and procedures for Child adoptions in China?
- How do I check if cookies are enabled.
- My children are traveling with us to China. What and how should I prepare when traveling with children?