My children are traveling with us to China. What and how should I prepare when traveling with children?
My Children Are Traveling With Us To China. What And How Should I Prepare When Traveling With Children?
We have the following suggestions that are hopefully useful for your preparation.
Passports /ID cards: in most countries, children no longer share their passports with parents, also usually children’s passports expire faster than parents’
Visa: Children need their own visa on their passports
Insurance, doctors and emergency contact email address or telephone no.
International Vaccination Card – some countries have different requirements.
Children should have the copy of contact information for each city in case they become separated.
Sunscreen, UV protection, Umbrella, Insect repellent, Band-Aids, regular medicine for cough, headache, diarrhea and allergy. Any special prescription suggested by your doctor with clear instructions.
Instruct children to drink only bottled water in China.
A push car/stroller or a baby carrier may be an advantage.
Comfortable clothing, Swimming suit and or warm clothing depending on the location and expected weather.
Baby oil, baby cream and lip balm, tooth brush or their own preferred soap, shampoo and toothpaste, Wet wipes.
A large range of baby item are commonly available at supermarkets including disposable diapers and famous brand of milk powder.
If you children have food allergies, you can make a list and alert your travel advisor, tour guide and the restaurant. We are also glad to help by translating the information into Chinese and arranging meals for you.
Music, DVD, comics or small snacks for long time drive and small, light and not easily broken toys (no guns)
Your children might enjoy taking photographs video to record so that they can write their own dairy or travelogue.
You can see this page (http://www.chinahighlights.com/travelguide/guidebook/travel-with-kids.htm) for more information about traveling with kids in China. If you have any further inquiries or need tour services in China, feel free to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, our travel advisors will reply within 24 hours.
- Why is the cost of traveling in China increasing?
- Can I view English websites like Facebook, Youtube and Twitter in China?
- Where can I learn Chinese Kungfu?
- Which sightseeing line / route should one take to go to New Summer palace? Thanks
- Can I bring plants or potted plants to my country from China?
- I am non-Chinese. Can I get married with a Chinese in China? How to register marriage? What are the required formalities?
- Is it possible for two none-Chinese to get married in China? If so, what are the required formalities? We are two German tourists.
- I want to adopt a child from China. What are the requirements and procedures for Child adoptions in China?
- How do I check if cookies are enabled.
- My children are traveling with us to China. What and how should I prepare when traveling with children?