During the Spring Festival, are shops in Hong Kong still open for business? Are business hours the same as usual?
During The Spring Festival, Are Shops In Hong Kong Still Open For Business? Are Business Hours The Same As Usual?
Shops still open for business during the Spring Festival. The Spring Festival is actually a very good shopping opportunity because many shops launch promotions and discounts. Big shops, department stores and shopping malls even prolong their business hours before the festival, but from the first to the fourth day, they might close ahead of usual time. Most small shops and groceries close, and resume business from the fourth day of the festival. The above information applies to shops in Mainland China as well.
- During the Spring Festival, are shops in Hong Kong still open for business? Are business hours the same as usual?
- Am I allowed to bring back purchased electronics to the United States in my luggage?
- Where can I find ladies fashion wholesaler in shenzhen?
- I bought a jade bracelet for my daughter at the Jade Factory the day we went to the Great Wall and I found it elsewhere (same quality) for almost a third of the price I had paid. Why didn't your guide tell me about this?
- Could you give me some tips on shopping in China?
- Will your tour guide take me to any factories or stores?