What are the requirements for a UK man to be able to reside in China when married to a Chinese National, female?
What Are The Requirements For A Uk Man To Be Able To Reside In China When Married To A Chinese National, Female?
When married to a Chinese you are entitled to a one-year L visa, obtainable by presenting your marriage certificate (or authorized translation and if not Chinese), wife’s identity card, registration of residence certificate (you must register where you live at your local police station), passport and fee at your local visa office. On an L visa you can’t legally do paid work or study an officially recognized course in China, so if you want to do either of these you should apply for the appropriate visa, usually at the Chinese embassy in the UK. See http://www.chinese-embassy.org.uk/eng/lsyw/chivisa/aa/ Permanent residence in China is difficult to obtain. For more information about relevant requirements, see http://www.gov.cn/english/2005-08/29/content_27379.htm
- What is an Invitation Letter? How can I get one?
- Do I need a visa to visit Guangzhou and Shenzhen from Hong Kong?
- What are the requirements for a UK man to be able to reside in China when married to a Chinese National, female?
- Can I travel to Tibet independently?
- How To Get My China Visa In Hong Kong?
- How Do I Get Visa For A Visit To Shenzhen Special Economic Zone
- Hong Kong visa free list for foreign countries
- What type of visa should I apply for my group? A group visa or individual visa?
- Online Visa Appplication
- How to have my visa extended?