Do I need a visa to enter Macau as a tourist?
Do I Need A Visa To Enter Macau As A Tourist?
Valid Passport or Travel Entry Permit is required for one to enter Macau. The period of validity should be 30 days at least. If you join in a tour group, the procedure for visa transaction should be processed by any of the travel agencies in Macau.
Macau Visas are required to all travelers who travel to Macau except:
a) Holders of the "Hong Kong Identity Card", "Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card" or "Hong Kong Reentry Permit" can stay up to one year;
b) Passport holders of France, Italy, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Luxembourg, Egypt, Greece, Holland, Finland, Austria, Hungary, Czech, Norway, Iceland, Britain, Ireland, Rumania, Estonia, Slovenia, Croatia, Tanzania, Cyprus, Lebanon, Poland, Lithuania, South Korea and Malta can stay up to 90 days;
c) Passport holders of South Africa, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Philippines, India, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Singapore, Switzerland, Thailand, USA, Uruguay, Turkey, Indonesia, Liechtenstein, Samoa, Seychelles, Monaco, Namibia, Israel and Kiribati can stay up to 30 days;
d) Nationals of China mainland with valid Macau entry/depart documents, including residents of Mainland China .
- What is an Invitation Letter? How can I get one?
- Do I need a visa to visit Guangzhou and Shenzhen from Hong Kong?
- What are the requirements for a UK man to be able to reside in China when married to a Chinese National, female?
- Can I travel to Tibet independently?
- How To Get My China Visa In Hong Kong?
- How Do I Get Visa For A Visit To Shenzhen Special Economic Zone
- Hong Kong visa free list for foreign countries
- What type of visa should I apply for my group? A group visa or individual visa?
- Online Visa Appplication
- How to have my visa extended?