How to have my visa extended?
How To Have My Visa Extended?
Foreigners who want to stay in China beyond the duration of their visa need to apply for an extension.
The visa extension application should be a form submitted to the Local Public Security Bureau 7 days before the expiration date of the visa.
Visitors traveling with a group on a group visa and who want to stay longer than the group should apply for an individual visa.
Visitors who want their visa to be extended should provide the following evidential materials:
1. Valid passport and visa
2. A completed application form for visa extension
3. Reason for the extension.
The length of the extension depends on the type of visa and Multiple entry visas can not be extended
You are advised not to overstay the duration of your visa or fail to apply for an extension before your visa expires as you risk being heavily fined and have your travel plans disrupted.
Please contact your travel advisor for assistance in visa extensions.
- What is an Invitation Letter? How can I get one?
- Do I need a visa to visit Guangzhou and Shenzhen from Hong Kong?
- What are the requirements for a UK man to be able to reside in China when married to a Chinese National, female?
- Can I travel to Tibet independently?
- How To Get My China Visa In Hong Kong?
- How Do I Get Visa For A Visit To Shenzhen Special Economic Zone
- Hong Kong visa free list for foreign countries
- What type of visa should I apply for my group? A group visa or individual visa?
- Online Visa Appplication
- How to have my visa extended?