Do I need a visa to visit Guangzhou and Shenzhen from Hong Kong?
Do I Need A Visa To Visit Guangzhou And Shenzhen From Hong Kong?
Foreign visitors in Hong Kong can visit Guangdong Province for a maximum of 144 hours (6 days) via entry ports in Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Foshan, Dongguan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen, Zhaoqing, Huizhou and Shantou using the 144-hour Convenient Visa. (The 144-hour Convenient Visa also applies to visitors travelling to Shantou in tour groups, on the condition that they enter and leave via Shantou.)
To apply for the 144-hour Convenient Visa, visitors –
1. must join a tour organised by a registered Travel Agent
2. must travel in a group consisting of a minimum 3 persons and a maximum of 40 persons
3. can have a choice of ports of entry or exit in Guangdong Province
4. must enter and leave the areas together via the above-stated ports of entry.
At the ports of entry and exit in Guangdong Province, immigration officers will examine passports and the list of names in the group. Group members will not need to fill in any immigration cards for passport stamping.
The above policy is applicable to ordinary passport holders of nations with diplomatic relations with China. If you need any other information or tour arrangement, please feel free to email to email@example.com
- What is an Invitation Letter? How can I get one?
- Do I need a visa to visit Guangzhou and Shenzhen from Hong Kong?
- What are the requirements for a UK man to be able to reside in China when married to a Chinese National, female?
- Can I travel to Tibet independently?
- How To Get My China Visa In Hong Kong?
- How Do I Get Visa For A Visit To Shenzhen Special Economic Zone
- Hong Kong visa free list for foreign countries
- What type of visa should I apply for my group? A group visa or individual visa?
- Online Visa Appplication
- How to have my visa extended?