What type of visa do I need? Should I apply for special visa when leaving and re-entering mainland China?
What Type Of Visa Do I Need? Should I Apply For Special Visa When Leaving And Re-entering Mainland China?
Single-entry China visas are usually valid for 3 months after the issue date, and will permit you to stay in China for a maximum of 30 days. This visa will allow you to travel as a tourist or conduct general business activities. Most people need only to apply for a single-entry.
You need to apply for 'double' or 'multiple'entry Visa if you need to leave and re-entering mainland China. Please keep in mind that even when you leave for Hong Kong, Macao from mainland China, you still need to have 'double' or 'multiple' entry Visa.
- What is an Invitation Letter? How can I get one?
- Do I need a visa to visit Guangzhou and Shenzhen from Hong Kong?
- What are the requirements for a UK man to be able to reside in China when married to a Chinese National, female?
- Can I travel to Tibet independently?
- How To Get My China Visa In Hong Kong?
- How Do I Get Visa For A Visit To Shenzhen Special Economic Zone
- Hong Kong visa free list for foreign countries
- What type of visa should I apply for my group? A group visa or individual visa?
- Online Visa Appplication
- How to have my visa extended?