Peter's Feedback on 13-Day China Tour
- Leon Long
- Language: Chinese
"Travel, in the younger sort, is a part of education, in the elder, a part of experience." wrote Francis Bacon. Come and experience China with China Highlights. We have exciting ancient cities, enchanting scenery, exotic foods and friendly ...
|Client: Peter Ask Peter about her/his experience||Age: Unknown||Nationality: Canada|
|Tour Date: March 13, 2013 - March 25, 2013|
|FeedBack Date: April 10, 2013|
|Itinerary: 13 Days Beijing, Xian, Chongqing, Yichang, Yangtze, Shanghai Tour|
Sorry about the delay in giving you an email on our trip. The travel arrangement you made was outstanding. Below are some observation on the trip.
1. The guides and drivers at each of the location was excellent. They followed the itinerary you arrangement very closely. Each guide spoke very good english and had excellent knowledge of the city. They all spoke very highly of China Highlights. I concur with them.
2. Hotels we choose was outstanding. They were 5 star hotel therefore good quality and close to the main streets. I have a concern that our guides get rated based on the hotel quality which is beyond their control.
3. Meal arrangement was very good. Restaurant chosen was excellent. Now I understand the reasoning behind those restaurant. Close to the tour and acceptable washroom for a tourist. I was concern about the dollars associated with the meals but it was well within the allocated amount. There was more food then we can consume. The restaurant used also highlighted the region food as well.
4. Your recommendation to keep the number of sites visited down was excellent. As you know, vehicle traffic in China is very very busy. Even a limited number of sites to visit each day, we had very full and long days. I would suggest to your future clients that your suggestion are time tested if they want to try to do more in one day.
5. Yangzte River Cruise was very good and well run by New Century Cruise. I was surprised and would recommend this for future clients of yours. The excursion on New Century Cruise was very well organized and well conducted.
6. The provision of the cell phone and wifi was outstanding service. It make connecting with you or the tour guide that much more convient. You should highlight that to your clients. This is a very big benefit of using China Highlights.
Overall, we enjoy our trip to China. Your service was excellent. Since we have not been to China before or use a tour company from China, we did not know what to expect. I am extremely satisfy with your service and China Highlights. You deliver everything as expected. If you have clients that would want a reference or questions about using your service, I would be more then happy to help. We will return to China to see other parts of the country and definitely will be in touch with you again.
I will post onto your facebook page a public recommendation.
Once again, thank you.
The Real Evaluation for the Destionation(s)
|Attitude & Services||5||excellent|
|Knowledge of Subjects||5||very knowledgable|
|Command of English||5||speaks very good english|
|Flexibility||5||very good flexibility to meet everyones needs|
|The Forbidden City||5||very good|
|Treasure Houses||5||very good|
|Hutong Tour in Xicheng District||5|
|Temple of Heaven||5||very nice|
|The Mutianyu Great Wall(with round way cable car)||5||awesome|
|Summer Palace||5||very good|
|Exterior visit of Beijing Olympic Stadiums(Bird's Nest and Water Cube)||5|
|Courtyard 7 Restaurant(Lunch)||5||very good|
|Xin Shuang Quan Restaurant(Lunch)||5|
|Hilton Beijing Wangfujing|