Fenghuang is praised as "the Most Beautiful Town of China". The Fenghuang attractions listed below are main tourist spots in the ancient town, including Tuo Jiang River, Huangsiqiao Castle, South Great Wall, Shanjiang Miao Village, and Longevity Palace.
Do you want to take a tour in a peaceful ancient town near the mountains and by the river? If so, join in our essence Fenghuang tour to experience its beauty and peace on your own.
Questions and Answers About Fenghuang Attractions
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Chinese Name: 凤凰
- English Name: Fenghuang County
- Chinese Pinyin: fèng huáng
- Location: South of China
- Province: Hunan
- Highlights: Rivers and Bridges
- Area: 1,751 sq. km. (676 sq. mi.)
- Latitude: 27° 92' N
- Longitude: 109° 43' E
- Area Code: 0311
- Population: 344,700
- Time Zone: (UTC+8)