Baiyun Temple Fair
- Celebrated: Jan.
- Location: Beijing
Baiyun Temple Fair is famous for its popularity and its long duration. You can attend many folk activities, and enjoy the local snacks, folk handicrafts, and exhibition of paintings.
Touching the stone monkey in Baiyun Temple is said to bring a blessing from the temple god. Throwing money at the big copper coin tied to the bridge in the temple is a popular activity. In the hole of the copper coin, there is a small bell. It is said that people who can hit the bell will have good luck all through the year.
- Celebrating Chinese New Year in Beijing
- Dongyue Temple Fair
- Changdian Temple Fair
- Five Wealth Gods Temple Fair
Questions and Answers About Baiyun Temple Fair
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.