Hong Kong Book Fair
- Celebrated: Jul. 17 to Jul. 23
- Location: Hong kong
The Hong Kong Book Fair (香港書展) is organized by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council annually in July to promote local reading culture. The theme this year is “Reading the World — Reading for a Better World”. Besides selling and exhibiting new books and media products, there will also be reading and writing workshops, seminars, and autograph sessions for book lovers.
Address: Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (1 Expo Drive, Wan Chai, Hong Kong)
How to get there: MTR to Wan Chai Station, exit C; or bus route 2A, 8, 40, 40M, 960, or 961
Hours: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. (–12 midnight on July 19–20; 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. on July 23)
Admission ticket: HKD $25 (adult) / $10 (child under 1.22m/primary school students) / $10 (morning admission before 12:00 noon)
Recommended Festival Tours
I updated this article on January 22, 2014
See all my travel articles
Questions and Answers About Hong Kong Book Fair
- Send your inquiry January 1 – February 28, 2014, and we will email you a US$30 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till December 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth US$300 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- The coupon cannot be combined with any other coupons, promotions or discounts.