Luoyang Heluo Culture Tourism Festival
- Celebrated: Sep. 19 to Sep. 24
- Location: Luoyang
Heluo culture is the core of Chinese traditional culture, and Luoyang is the center of Heluo culture. In order to promote the development of Heluo culture, inherit the civilization of Luoyang, and introduce China's great change to the world, the Luoyang Heluo Culture Tourism Festival is held annually to attract travel enthusiasts from home and abroad.
The festival not only includes cultural programs, like the Opening Ceremony and the Luoyang Cultural Summit Forum, but is also comprised of a mass of activities, such as the Riding Race and the Sichuan-flavored Snacks Fair etc.
It is a highlight of the festival, especially the World Customs Parade. There are 19 performance troupes, and more than 500 performers from around the globe attend the parade. Fancy costume dances such as Cocktail Reception of Fruits from Russia, Cans' Dance from Hungary, Paso Doble from Brazil and many other local performances are all included in the parade. You will certainly enjoy such a feast for the eyes during the opening ceremony.
Address: Stadium of Luoyang New City.
How to get there: Bus route 28, 57, 68, 81 or K81.
Admission ticket: 20 yuan (adult). A ticket for the opening ceremony will cost extra.
Recommended Festival Tours
I updated this article on May 17, 2013
See all my travel articles
Questions and Answers About Luoyang Heluo Culture Tourism Festival
- Send your inquiry January 1 – February 28, 2014, and we will email you a US$30 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till December 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth US$300 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- The coupon cannot be combined with any other coupons, promotions or discounts.