South China Book Festival
- Celebrated: Aug. 16, 2013 to Aug. 22, 2013
- Location: Guangzhou
South China Book Festival (南国书香节), a cultural feast for book-lovers, is a teenager-oriented exhibition to foster people's reading habits in daily life. It's held annually at a fixed time and place. There are 18 different themed pavilions that show different kinds of books and audiovisual products.
Highlights in 2013
- Setting up a new parallel session in Chaozhou City to provide attendees with more options
- Themed pavilions displaying Taiwan's culture and Hong Kong's culture
- Introducing a “Study Concept (书房概念)” to exhibit high-end cultural collections
- Chances of face to face talks with famous writers, including the winner of the Nobel Prize in Literature
- One week's lectures and forums from well-known writers at home and from abroad
A visit to the South China Book Festival could be combined amicably with one of our customizable Guangzhou tours.
Venue: Area B of China Import and Export Fair Complex (382 East Xingang Road, Guangzhou) 广交会琶州展馆B区
How to get there: take subway line 8 to Pazhou (琶洲), or take bus 229, 239, 262 or 304 to Pazhou (琶洲)
Recommended Festival Tours