Shanghai Art Fair
- Celebrated: Nov.
- Location: Shanghai
Shanghai Art Fair, Asia's celebrated art exchange, with the largest scale, longest history and highest internationalization, is grandly held from November 14 to 17 in Shanghai MART (上海世贸商城). It presents domestic and overseas collectors a gorgeous art-collecting opportunity.
Shanghai Art Fair, established in 1997 and organized by Shanghai Cultural Development Foundation, has been successfully held 16 times. It not only has bridged the gap between the world and Shanghai, and the public and art, but also has shaped a paradigm for the domestic art fairs.
More than 1,000 art galleries, organizations, and agencies from over 50 countries and regions take part in the lively art gala. Many original artworks from world-class masters made their debuts in China and Asia through the great stage of Shanghai Art Fair.
These masters include Picasso, Rembrandt, Chagall, Dali, Renoir, Monet, Matta, Zhu Dequn, Qi Baishi, Xu Beihong, Zhang Daqian, and Fu Baoshi.
- From Shanghai Hongqiao Airport take Line 10 to Yili Road (伊犁路站), and from Exit 4 cross Yanan Xi Road (延安西路) to Shanghai MART.
- From Shanghai Pudong Airport take Line 2 to Nanjing East Road (南京东路), then transfer to Line 10 for Yili Road Station (伊犁路站).
- From Shanghai Railway Station take Line 3 or 4 to Hongqiao Road Station (虹桥路站), then transfer to line 10 for Yili Road Station (伊犁路站).
Shanghai MART is reachable by buses 57, 925, 911, 936, 827, 709, 748, 88, 121, 127, and 855.
Questions and Answers About Shanghai Art Fair
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.