Embassy of the Republic of Italy in Beijing
State: See the official site to confirm details: http://www.ambpechino.esteri.it/Ambasciata_Pechino/
Italy Embassy in Beijing
- Website: http://www.ambpechino.esteri.it/Ambasciata_Pechino/
- Consular Districts: Other areas in China except for Hong Kong, Macao and the consular areas of Guangzhou consulate and Shanghai consulate.
- Address: No. 2 Dong Er Street, San Li Tun, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100600
- Working hours:
- Tel: (+86)10 8532 7600
- Fax: (+86)10 6532 4676
- Emergency number: (0086) 13901032957
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: 09:00 am– 12:00 am(Monday to Friday)
- Fax: (+86)10 6532 0876
- E-mail: email@example.com
The embassy is closed in the following Italy and Chinese holidays: New Year's Day, Spring Festival, Easter Monday, Anniversary of Liberation, International Labor Day, Republic Day, Assumption Day, Chinese National Day, All Saints, Christmas Day, and St. Stephen’s Day. And there will be further notices if any adjustment is made.
Italy Embassy in Guangzhou
- Consular Regions: Fujian Province, Guangdong Province, Hainan Province, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region
- Address: Unit 1403 International Finance Place, No.8 Huaxia Road, Pearl River New City, Postal Code: 510623 ( Since August 25, 2008, the Italian Consulate General in Guangzhou has been moved to the International Finance Place (IFP). You can go to the new office by Subway Line 3 (get off at Station of Zhujiang New Town) or by Bus No.42, No.407.)
- Working hours:
- Tel: (+86)20 3839 6225
- Tel for Emergencies: (+86) 135 0000 6700
- Fax: (+86)20 8550 6370
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Working hours: 09:15 am-12:00 am, Monday to Friday
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working hours: 09:15 am-11:30 am, Monday to Friday
The embassy is closed in Italy and Chinese holidays(the same as the Beijing Embassy), and there will be further notices if any adjustment is made.
Italy Embassy in Shanghai
- Consular Office (for Italians in China)
- Tel: (+86)21 5407 5588 ext. 117
- Email: email@example.com
- Visa Office
- Tel: (+86)21 5407 5588 ext. 126
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Renewing/replacing a passport
A. Where to apply: Passport office in the embassy or consulates.
B. What’s needed:
For adult: signed passport application; expired passport; two recent photographs (identical, full-face and in colour); permit to be in the country or justification of residence in the jurisdiction
For minor who are under 16: Minors of less than 16 years of age can be listed on their mother or father’s passports. In order to list a minor on a mother or father’s passport, one of the parents must go in person to the Passport Office of the Consular Jurisdiction with the documentation: a special application form accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document and two photos (identical, full-face and in colour) of the minor only if he/she is ten or more years old .
For minors who have have already completed 16: they can be issued their own personal passports upon presentation in person at the Passport Office of the Consular Jurisdiction with the following documentation:special application available at the Office (or downloadable on the various Italian Consulate Internet sites) signed by both parents or by one of them with the written and signed consent of the other;two photos (identical, full-face and in colour) of the minor.
C. How to apply:
You should go to the passport offices in Beijing Embassy, Guangzhou Consulate or Shanghai Consulate to transact your passport affairs in person.
G. What to do if you don’t have a passport (temporary passport/visa?):
Theft or loss of passport for residents abroad:
You must go in person to the Passport Office of the Consular Jurisdiction with the documentation: claim of theft or loss of passport filed at the local police authority; valid photo ID; permit to be in the country or justification of residence in the jurisdiction.
Theft or loss of passport for NON-residents abroad
If you has no time to apply for a new passport from the Police Commissary or Consulate that issued the lost document, you can apply a ;Travel Document;, which is valid only for re-entry in Italy. In order to obtain this it is necessary to go in person to the Consulate with the following documentation:
- claim of theft or loss of passport filed at the local police authority
- two photos (identical, full-face and in colour)
- original airline ticket with confirmed departure date
Adding visa pages to a Australia passport
A. Where to apply:You can go to the Italy visa Application Center(IVAC) to transact your visa affairs.
- Website: www.italyvac.cn
- Address: A901-919, A Zone, 9 Floor, Building A, Second group, No. 5 Dongshuijing Alley, Dongcheng District, Beijing
- Working hours: Monday to Friday from 08:00 am-03:00 p.m.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: 24h/24 toll free number 1683.8210 (from China only)
- Tel: +8610-84549855 (from outside China)
B. What’s needed:
The application form, the invitation format, the visa fee
C. How to apply:
You can apply for a visa in person or through a delegate. Visa appointment can be also scheduled directly at the Embassy
D. Processing time: It takes on average 5 working days for issuing the decision on the visa applications. There may be changes according to the season and the type of visa.
Adding extra pages to children's passport
- Applying for a Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA)
- Applying for a first Australia passport for children born outside the Australia
Referenced website: http://www.ambpechino.esteri.it/Ambasciata_Pechino/Menu/Informazioni_e_servizi/Servizi_consolari/Passaporti/
Where to apply:
Passport office in the embassy or consulates.
B. What's needed: the authorised Consulate with his/her birth certificate, a multilingual form, or with rider in the case of a translated version
Referenced website: http://www.ambpechino.esteri.it/Ambasciata_Pechino/Menu/Informazioni_e_servizi/Servizi_consolari/Notarile/
Notarial Services include: Power of Attorney; Will and Testament; Public Act; Certificate of Authentication
Questions and Answers About Embassy of the Republic of Italy in Beijing
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.