Great Wall Sections by Region
Great Wall Sections
the longest fully-restored section open to tourists.
the best preserved section of the Great Wall.
steep with many watchtowers and breathtaking views.
known as the First Pass Under Heaven since ancient times.
- Chinese Pinyin: Cháng Chéng
- Location: North China
- Length: 6,260 km (3,890 miles)
- Great Wall Facts »
The Great Wall in Eight Provincial Level Regions
The Great Wall runs through two municipalities (Beijing and Tianjin), five provinces and one Hui Autonomous Region (Ningxia). See map and table below for a links to information on 24 Great Wall sections categorized by provincial level region.
If you want to book a tour to one or more of these sections (or even one that is not listed) we will be happy to help you make arrangements and design a customized tour. We already have a range of one-day tours and longer tour packages covering the most popular Beijing sections.
- One-Day Great Wall Tours from $87*
- Include transport, entry, tour guide and lunch.
- 4-Day Essence of Beijing Tour A from $445*
- See the top sights of Beijing, including the Great Wall at Mutianyu.
- 6-Day Great Wall Hiking Around Beijing Tour from $885*
- Includes Mutianyu, Gubeikou, Jinshanling, Simatai and Huangya Pass.
- 8-Day Essence of China Tour – Beijing, Xi’an, Shanghai from $1463*
- See the top sights of China’s Golden Triangle, including the Great Wall at Mutianyu.
- more Great Wall Tours *Prices based on 2 persons