Guangzhou’s attractions are not well-known, but still we have 17 interesting places to visit introduced below. For modern city structures Canton Tower should be seen and ascended for the view. There are a variety of temples, museums and parks, including Nanling National Forest Park where you can hike in the hills.
There is also a zoo, an opera house and the Pearl River, which is popularly cruised at night. See our Guangzhou tours for some polished programs to take in Guangzhou’s tourist spots, or tailor-make your own Guangzhou tour.
Click to find Guangzhou budget hotels popular with backpackers and other casual travelers.
Questions and Answers About Guangzhou Attractions
Flight and high speed train is available from Guangzhou to Beijing.
Carol Wang replied on 2014-03-01
You can consider 1-day city tour in Guangzhou. We are happy to offer this trip to you. We will provide a private driver and tour guide for you and include airport transfers. Please click the link to check option of day-trip.
http://www.chinahighlights.com/daytrip/list_guangzhou/Carol Wang replied on 2013-09-17
Baiyun World Leather trading center is located on Jiefang Northern Road. It will be easy for you to take a taxi there.
CocoCoco Yang replied on 2013-09-16
Hi Shacha, sorry we are a travel agency in China, we are not able to help you on this. If you need any tour service, please feel free to contact me.Whitney Liao replied on 2013-04-23
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Things to Do
- Top Reasons to Visit
- Top Things to Do
- Top Places to Shop
- Places to see fall foliage
- Best Guangzhou Camping Sites
- Half Day or One Day in Guangzhou
- Top Free Things to Do in Guangzhou
- Golf Courses
- About Canton Fair
- About 114th Canton Fair
- Canton Fair History
- 114th Canton Fair Schedule in 2013
- Canton Fair Business Facilities
- Pazhou Complex