Guangzhou Bus/Coach Travel
There is a developed highway system in Guangzhou. Guang-Fo(Guangzhou-Foshan) Highway and Guang-Hua Highway were put into use in succession. Now, there are more than ten coach stations in Guangzhou offering plenty of coaches to different cities and counties in and out of Guangdong Province.
Guangzhou Provincial Passenger Bus Station is the largest bus station in Guangdong province. Buses depart here daily to the neighboring Guangxi, Hunan, Fujian and Jiangxi Provinces. There are also deluxe buses to Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Macau. The easiest way from Guangzhou to Hong Kong is by the deluxe bus following along the Guangzhou-Shenzhen freeway in 2.5 hours.
Bus Stations in Guangzhou
Provincial Bus Station 广东省汽车客运站
- Buses Leave for: Guangdong, Guangxi, Hainan, Guizhou, Hunan, Henan, Jiangxi, Shanxi, Jiangsu and many other cities in provinces of Guangzhou, Hunan, Jiangxi and Fujian
- Address: 145-149, West Huanshi Road, Guangzhou (广州环市西路145-149号)
- Bus routes: 254, 805, 823, 31, 7, 225, 46, 175, 20, Night 14 and Night 15
- Tel: 020-8666 1297, 8669 2865-2091
Fangcun Bus Station 芳村汽车客运站
- Buses Leave for: the south and west of the Pearl River Delta, and Guangxi, Hainan, Hunan, Hubei, Fujian, Jiangxi, Shanghai and Guizhou and tourist spots such as Panyu Lianhua Mountain Tour Bus Line and Foshan Ancestral Temple Tour Bus Line
- Address: 51 Fangcun Huadi Avenue, Liwan District, Guangzhou (广州荔湾区芳村花地大道51号)
- Bus routes: 181, 219, 552, 556 and Night 26
- Tel: 020-8150 5555
Guangzhou Passenger Transport Station 广州汽车客运站
- Buses Leave for: the cities in Pearl River Delta (Shenzhen, Foshan, Dongguan, Zhongshan, Huizhou, Zhuhai, Foshan, Qingyuan and Zhaoqing) and some cities in provinces of Hainan, Guangxi, Hunan, Jiangxi, Fujian, Zhejiang, Shanghai, Jiangsu, Hubei and Guizhou
- Address: 158, West Huanshi Road, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou (广州越秀区环市西路158号)
- Bus routes: 7, 225, 290, 545, 530, 256, 228, 30, 543, 34, 238 and Night 15
- Tel: 020-8668 4259
Tianhe Bus Station 天河汽车客运站
- Buses Leave for: cities in the Pearl River Delta areas (Shenzhen, Foshan, Dongguan, Zhongshan, Huizhou, Zhuhai, Foshan, Qingyuan and Zhaoqing), Macau, cities inside Guangzhou Province and cities in nearby provinces of Hunan, Jiangxi, Guangxi, Guizhou and Jiangsu.
- Address: 633 Yanling Road, Guangzhou 广州市燕岭路633号 (not far from Guangzhou East Railway Station)
- Bus routes: 7, 30, 34, 225, 238, 256, 290, 530, 545 and Night 15
- Bus Inquiry Tel: 020-3709 0062
- Complaints Tel: 020-3708 5070
Yuexiu South Bus Station 越秀南汽车站
- Buses Leave for: Kong, Macau, Shenzhen, Zhuhai and Zhongshan, cities inside Guangdong Province and many other cities in provinces of Jiangxi, Jiangsu and Guangxi, such as Guilin, Nanchang, Zhengzhou and Nanjing
- Address: at the crossing of Yuexiu Nan Road and Dongyuan Heng Road, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou (广州越秀区越秀南路东园横路交叉口)
- Bus routes: 7, 11, 12, 16, 35, 36, 54, 61, 65, 80, 101, 104, 125, 182, 184, 194, 264, 519, 541, Night 12, Night 16 and Night 39
Coach/Bus to Nearby Cities
Everyday, there are dozens of buses running between Guangzhou and cities in in the Pearl River Delta areas (Shenzhen, Dongguan, Zhongshan, Huizhou, Zhuhai, Foshan, Qingyuan and Zhaoqing), Hong Kong and Macau.
From Guangzhou to Macau
There are express through deluxe coaches from Guangzhou to Zhuhai. It takes about three hours and 50 Yuan (USD 7.4). After passing the Gongbei Immigration Control Point, you could then get to Macau.
|Boarding Place||Departure Time|
|China Hotel 中国大酒店||07:30 08:10 08:40 09:10 09:40 10:10 10:40 11:10 11:40 12:10 12:40 13:10 13:40 14:10 14:40 15:10 15:40 16:10 16:40 17:10 17:40 18:10 18:40 19:10|
Guangzhou Horse Racing Course
|08:00 08:20 08:40 09:10 09:40 10:10 10:40 11:10 11:40 12:10 12:40 13:10 13:40 14:10 14:40 15:10 15:40 16:10 16:40 17:10 17:40 18:10 18:40 19:10 19:40 20:10|
|07:40 08:00 09:00 10:10 11:40 12:00 13:40 14:20 15:20 16:00 16:30 17:40 18:10 19:10 19:50|
Haizhu Square (Hotel Landmark Canton)
|07:20 07:40 08:00 08:20 08:40 09:00 09:20 09:40 10:10 10:40 11:10 11:40 12:10 12:40 13:10 13:40 14:10 14:40 15:10 15:40 16:10 16:40 17:10 17:40 18:10 18:40 19:10 19:40|
Yuexiunan Passenger Station
|07:30 07:50 08:10 08:30 08:50 09:10 09:30 09:50 10:20 10:50 11:20 11:50 12:20 12:50 13:20 13:50 14:20 14:50 15:20 15:50 16:20 16:50 17:20 17:50 18:20 18:50 19:20 19:50|
Sun Yat-sen University
|07:30 08:00 09:00 10:00 11:00 12:00 14:00 16:00 17:30 19:00 20:00|
|07:15 07:45 08:00 15:15 15:30 16:45 18:15|
Tianhe Passenger Station
|07:40 08:10 08:50 09:30 10:10 11:20 11:50 13:00 14:40 15:40 16:50 18:20 19:00|
|Xin Guang City Plaza 新光广场||07:40 08:25 09:25 10:25 11:25 12:25 13:25 14:25 15:25 16:25 17:25 18:25|
From Macau to Guangzhou
|Terminals||Schedule of departure||Frequency|
Jinan University, 暨大
Garden Hotel, 花园酒店
China Hotel 中国大酒店
|08:05—21:40||Every half an hour|
Jinan University, 暨大
Hotel Landmark Canton 华夏酒店
|08:15—21:40||Every 45 minutes|
|Ke Cun 客村, Zhong Da (Sun Yat-sen University) 中大, Yuexiunan Passenger Station 越秀南站||07:45—18:45||Every 45 minutes|
|Panyu 番禺, Jinan University 暨大, Tianhe Passenger Station 天河客运站||07:40—18:20||
|Xintang 新塘, Zengchen 增城||09:20, 11:20, 13:20, 17:20, 19:20||09:20, 11:20, 13:20, 17:20, 19:20|
Guangzhou to Shenzhen
It is quite convenient to travel from Guangzhou to Shenzhen. There is a bus to Shenzhen every half an hour at the Tianhe Passenger Station, while there is a bus every 15 minutes in Guangzhou Provincial Station. It takes about an hour and a half by the nonstop bus with the ticket price of around 60 Yuan (USD 8.8). It is also easy to travel by train, which runs between those two cities every day. You could take the train at the Guangzhou East Station and Guangzhou Station. The China Railway High-speed (CRH) runs every 15 to 30 minutes. Its ticket price is around 80 Yuan (USD 11.8).
Guangzhou to Dongguan
There are nonstop buses running from Guangzhou to Dongguan at the Guangzhou Tianhe Passenger Station, Guangdong Provincial Station, Yuexiu South Bus Station, Panyu Bus Station and Liuhua Bus Station. It takes about an hour and the price of the ticket is 35 Yuan (USD 5.1).
Guangzhou to Foshan
There are through buses to Foshan at the Guangzhou Tianhe Passenger Station, Guangdong Provincial Station and Fangcun Passenger Station. The Fangcun Passenger Station is the nearest one, which takes only about 35 to 45 minutes to Foshan. It costs least - 16 Yuan (USD 2.4) - to take the bus at the Tianhe Passanger Station. It would spend you two hours. Guangzhou-Foshan Metro Line is also one selection.
Guangzhou to Shanwei
There are numbers of nonstop buses from Guangzhou to Shanwei at the Guangzhou Tianhe Passenger Station, Guangdong Provincial Station, Panyu Bus Station, Liuhua Bus Station and Fangcun Passenger Station. It takes about three hours and a half to arrive and the price of the ticket is about 110 Yuan (USD 16.2).
As I search the information on-line and did not find the bus information you mentioned, but there is bus from Guangzhou bus station to Macau: 7：30、8：30、9：50、11：20、12：50、16：20 @CNY85 per way and CNY150 for round trip. You could take a taxi to the ferry port - No. 466, Yanjiang East Road and you will find the station. Address in Chinese 沿江东路466号邮轮码头. 港澳直通车站.Hope it helps and have a great trip!Delia Xie Replied on 2013-11-06
You are suggested to go to Guangzhou Bus Station (In Chinese: 广东省汽车客运站) to take the long distance express bus to Enping. The bus is available every 50 minutes from 6:45AM to 7:40PM. It costs CNY90-CNY120 per person.
Thank you for your inquiry, since you are in the Shamian Island hotel,I suggest that you go to the Guangzhou province bus station to take the direct bus to Guilin, I am sorry that i can't buy the bus tickets for you, but you can ask your hotel to buy.
By the way, I would love to arrange the Guilin tour service if you wish, the head office of China Highlights is based in Guilin.
please send email to email@example.com if you need our service.
have a nice day.Lily Guo Replied on 2013-09-24
You could first take a bullet train to Shenzhen from Guangzhou, then you could take subway or air express bus from Shenzhen station to the airport.
CocoCoco Yang Replied on 2013-09-16
- Things to Do
- Top Reasons to Visit
- Top Things to Do
- Top Places to Shop
- Places to see fall foliage
- Best Guangzhou Camping Sites
- Half Day or One Day in Guangzhou
- Top Free Things to Do in Guangzhou
- Golf Courses
- About Canton Fair
- About 114th Canton Fair
- Canton Fair History
- 114th Canton Fair Schedule in 2013
- Canton Fair Business Facilities
- Pazhou Complex