There are 22 underground stations, involving Kuiqi Road, Jihua Garden, Tongji Road, Zumiao Temple, Pujun North Road, Chao'an, Guicheng, Nangui Road, Chongleigang, Qiandeng Lake, Jinrong High-tech Zone, Longxi, Jushu, Xilang, Hedong, Shayong, Shayuan, Yangang, Shixi, Nanzhou and Lijiao.
Questions and Answers About Guangzhou-Foshan Line
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on July 5, 2012
See all my travel articles
- Things to Do
- Top Reasons to Visit
- Top Things to Do
- Top Places to Shop
- Places to see fall foliage
- Best Guangzhou Camping Sites
- Half Day or One Day in Guangzhou
- Top Free Things to Do in Guangzhou
- Golf Courses
- About Canton Fair
- About 114th Canton Fair
- Canton Fair History
- 114th Canton Fair Schedule in 2013
- Canton Fair Business Facilities
- Pazhou Complex