Guangzhou Subway Line Eight
Starting from the Fenghuang New Village in the North Industry Avenue of Haizhu District (海珠区工业大道北凤凰新村) in the west, the Metro Line is routed to Wanshengwei Station in the East Xingang Road in Haizhu Distict (海珠区新港东路) via Xiaogang Station.
There are 13 stations in total, namely, Fenghuang New Village, Shayuan, Baogang Avenue, Changgang, Xiaogang, Sunyat-sen University, Lujiang, Kecun, Chigang, Modiesha, Xingangdong, Bazhou and Wanshengwei.
On the route from Fenghuang New Village to Xiaogang of the Metro Line NO.8, four stations including Fenghuang Xin Village, Shayuan, Baogang Avenue and Changgang are planned to be opened on September 28th, 2010.
Questions and Answers About Guangzhou Subway Line Eight
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on March 13, 2013
See all my travel articles
- Things to Do
- Top Reasons to Visit
- Top Things to Do
- Top Places to Shop
- Places to see fall foliage
- Best Guangzhou Camping Sites
- Half Day or One Day in Guangzhou
- Top Free Things to Do in Guangzhou
- Golf Courses
- About Canton Fair
- About 114th Canton Fair
- Canton Fair History
- 114th Canton Fair Schedule in 2013
- Canton Fair Business Facilities
- Pazhou Complex