Longji Terrace Field Private Tour
- Duration: 8 hours (approx.)
- Tour Code: GLALC-4
- Tour Type: Private Tour
- Location: Guilin, Longsheng
You will explore the Longji Terraces. Longji Terrace is the main landscape of Longsheng, it lies in the Heping town with a large land of terrace. They were first built in Yuan Dynasty, which are unique in the world.
- Explore the unique Longji Terrace
- Experience local lives on Longsheng Country
- Relax yourself in the green hills
- A well-trained 'local' English-speaking tour guide
- An Authentic traditional Chinese lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Key Sights: Longsheng Terrace
Local Residential House
You will be picked up from your hotel by your guide who will accompany you for your day tour.
Having a walk on the mountain and enjoying the splendid scenery is a wonderful experience. The terrace fields are like chains spread from foot to top of the hill. Some are like spiral shell and some are like towers lying tier upon tier. The sea level runs from the lowest 380 meters to the highest at 880 meters with a drop height of 500 meters. The lines of the fields are natural and smooth.
You will have lunch in a local restaurant of Ping'an Village. After the tour, you'll be transferred to your hotel in downtown Guilin.
|1 person||2-3 persons||4-5 persons||6-9 persons||> 10 persons|
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Entrance fees
- Chinese Lunch at local restaurant.
- Local English Speaking guide
- Transport by private air-conditioned van/car
by Garg March.16 2013
Terrance in Longji is fantastic! Although it's cold when we traveled there. And our tour guide was nice.
by Partners May.4 2012
My family traveled Guilin last month. Guilin is really a beatiful city. The trip to Longji Terrance was also wonderful. Nice weather on that day. We've got a lot of amazing photos.
by Bazzy April.9 2012
April is good time to see the terrance in Longsheng. We really enjoyed this tour.
by Ivar Aug.12 2011
Beautiful landscape, nice weather.
- Guilin City Tour with Bamboo Raft on Li River
Li River and Yangshuo Seat-in Coach Day Tour
- More Tours
Sports Illustrated's Super Models Photographed in Picturesque Guilin
the Li River Guilin, well-known for its second-to-none natural scenery, was used as the backdrop by famous magazine Sports Illustrated for photography of super models...
How to Plan a Day in Guilin
The Li River Attractions First select what you want to do from Guilin's many attractions...
- More Articles