The karst landform gives Guiyang attractive mountains with unique shapes and clean rivers. Travelers in Guiyang can appreciate the beautiful landscapes in parks, scenic spots, and canyons. Of course, several interesting places and articles of history are also available in Guiyang, and travelers can appreciate the ancient architecture and learn the history and customs at historic sites or museums.
Most of our Guiyang tours are related to exploring Chinese ethnic minorities. You can join one of these tours to discover the natural and cultural beauties in Guiyang.
Questions and Answers About Guiyang Attractions
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Chinese Name: 贵阳
- Chinese Pinyin: guì yáng
- Location:Southwest of China
- Latitude: 26° 35' N
- Longitude: 106° 42' E
- Elevation: 1071M (5581 FT)
- Time Zone: (UTC+8)
- Area Code: 0851
- Population: 3.6 million