Haikou Travel Guide
Haikou, capital of China's Hainan Province, is a great retreat when you are looking to escape the bone-chilling winter climate elsewhere in much of China. It provides a warm sanctuary with clean sea water, fresh air, beautiful beaches and bright sunshine.
Top Attractions in Haikou are Hairui Tomb, Five Officials Temple, and Qiujun Tomb.
Questions and Answers About Haikou Travel Guide
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Chinese Name: 海口
- Chinese Pinyin: hǎi kǒu
- English: Haikou
- Location: South China
- Province: Hainan
- Latitude: 19°32′-20°05′ N
- Longitude:110°10′-110°41′ E
- Area: 2305 sq. km. (890 sq. mi.)
- Time Zone: (UTC+8)
- Area Code: 0898
- Population: 1.8 million