Toddler Bridge was originally made of wood and was converted into a five-tunnel stone bridge during the Wanli period of the Ming Dynasty. The bridge has a length of 32 meters, a width of 9 meters and a height of 8 meters. On the guardrails and balusters at each side of the bridge are carved reliefs of historical stories and lions, monkeys and other animals. Over the centre of each bridge tunnel is carved the heads of dragons overlooking the flowing water. Beside the ancient bridge stands a statue of "Han Dan learns to toddle".
- Location: Toddler Bridge is located on the Beiguan Street in Handan City.
- Special Distinction: It is famous due to the story of"Han Dan learns to toddle".
- How to get there: Travelers can take Buses No.5, No.6, No.25, No.35, No.40, No.63, No.68 and No.70 to the Toddler Bridge stop.
Questions and Answers About Toddler Bridge
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on December 19, 2012
See all my travel articles