Harbin’ attractions are more related to snow and ice, because the area is covered in ice and snow during the winter. If you are a snow lover, Harbin could be a great tourist destination for you: Yabuli Skiing Center and Jihua Ski Resort bring you the joy of skiing and Ice and Snow World, Sun Island Scenic Spot, and the annual Harbin International Ice and Snow Festival let you enjoy ice sculptures. Check out our Harbin tours to explore the city of ice and snow.
Questions and Answers About Harbin Attractions
Hi Johnny, Harbin is a popular tourist destination for winter. In July, I suggest that you visit Beijing, Xian, Shanghai, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Guilin, Chengdu, Jiuzhaigou, etc. If you only wish to stay in Harbin, you can visit the Central Street, St Sofia Orthodox Church, Siberian Tiger Park, etc.Whitney Liao replied on 2013-04-25
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Harbin Things to Do
- Top Things to Do
- How to Plan a Trip in Harbin
- Chinese Name: 哈尔滨
- Chinese Pinyin: hā ěr bīn
- Location: North of China
- Latitude: 45° 75' N
- Longitude:126° 63' E
- Elevation: 128 M (420 FT)
- Time Zone: (UTC+8)
- Area Code: 0451
- Population: 9.9 million