Hefei is not a famous tourist destination in China; however, many historic sites and parks here make a visit to this area worthwhile . Hefei is the hometown of Lord Bao, a famous official from the Song Dynasty (960-1279 ), and several memorial sites have been dedicated to him, including Lord Bao Park, the Memorial Temple of Lord Bao, and Lord Bao Cemetery. If you are interested in Hefei, contact us and we will be pleased to tailor-make a tour of Hefei for you.
Questions and Answers About Hefei Attractions
Hi Harry, I recommend the Hepei Oriental Martial School 合肥东方武术学校 to you.
Add: Changjiang Road, Hefei City, Anhui 安徽合肥长江路
Tel: 86-0551-5336609Whitney Liao replied on 2012-11-09
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Hefei Travel Services
- Chinese Name: 合肥
- Pinyin: hé féi
- English Name: Hefei
- Location: Southeast China
- Area: 70.3 million sq. km. ( 270 sq. mi.)
- Latitude: 31° 52' N
- Longitude: 117° 17' E
- Area Code: 0573
- Population: 4.9 million
- Time Zone: (UTC+8)