Hohhot Weather in April
During April in Hohhot, the weather gets warmer than in the prior three months. The temperature difference between day and night is huge, and ranges from 1 °C (33.8 °F) to almost 16 °C (60.8 °F). You may feel comfortable when you are in the sun. It is often sunny and cloudy, but also rains a little.
We recommend that you wear a coat in the mornings and evenings to stay warm, while a light jacket in the afternoon is adequate.
April can be a great time to travel to Hohhot to visit the famous Zhaojun Tomb and enjoy the warm weather. Big discounts on hotel rooms and flight tickets can be easily found. See the China Highlights website to have us help you design your own tour of Hohhot.
Hohhot Climate Information by Month
- Hohhot Weather in January
- Hohhot Weather in February
- Hohhot Weather in March
- Hohhot Weather in April
- Hohhot Weather in May
- Hohhot Weather in June
- Hohhot Weather in July
- Hohhot Weather in August
- Hohhot Weather in September
- Hohhot Weather in October
- Hohhot Weather in November
- Hohhot Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Hohhot Weather in April
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on May 25, 2012
See all my travel articles