Hohhot Weather in August
In August, the temperature decreases but it is still hot and even scorching sometimes in Hohhot. The highest temperature hits nearly 27 °C (80.6 °F), and you may feel like you are in a big smelter. The weather may cool down after the breeze blows and it rains.
Summer clothing still works. A T-shirt with short pants is necessary to stay cool at noon while long sleeve skirts are also needed to stay warm during the coolness at night.
August may fall during the peak travel season, especially for students on their summer holidays. The famous scenic spot, Inner Mongolian Museum, may be the best place for the tourists to learn the history of the area. Hotel rooms and train tickets are much more difficult to book and ticket prices are much higher than normal. Consult our website to book hotel rooms and flight tickets at a big discount, and see the information on our tours of Hohhot on our website.
Hohhot Climate Information by Month
- Hohhot Weather in January
- Hohhot Weather in February
- Hohhot Weather in March
- Hohhot Weather in April
- Hohhot Weather in May
- Hohhot Weather in June
- Hohhot Weather in July
- Hohhot Weather in August
- Hohhot Weather in September
- Hohhot Weather in October
- Hohhot Weather in November
- Hohhot Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Hohhot Weather in August
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on May 25, 2012
See all my travel articles