Hohhot Weather in February
February is a cold month in Hohhot, especially at night. The average temperature ranges from –1 °C (30.2 °F) at the highest to –15 °C (5 °F) at the lowest. The temperature may drop to –16 °C (3.2 °F) at night.
Winter clothing, such as an overcoat and thick trousers, are recommended for February, especially when it is snowy and windy outside.
Generally, Chinese New Year takes place in early February. Various Chinese cultural activities are held during the Spring Festival, and some tourists plan to go to Hohhot to celebrate the New Year and experience the culture with their families.This month is the low travel season in Hohhot. Substantial discounts on hotel rooms and flights can be easily found, and China Highlights can help you design your own trip to Hohhot. See China Highlights' tours of Hohhot for more information.
Hohhot Climate Information by Month
- Hohhot Weather in January
- Hohhot Weather in February
- Hohhot Weather in March
- Hohhot Weather in April
- Hohhot Weather in May
- Hohhot Weather in June
- Hohhot Weather in July
- Hohhot Weather in August
- Hohhot Weather in September
- Hohhot Weather in October
- Hohhot Weather in November
- Hohhot Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Hohhot Weather in February
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on May 25, 2012
See all my travel articles