Hohhot Weather in July
Summer begins perfectly this month and the temperature reaches the hottest of the year, at 28 °C (82.4 °F) in Hohhot. The lowest temperature his 16 °C (60.8 °F). It is hot but not scorching during the day as the sunshine is not very strong. It is sunny most of the time, the breeze also blows, and it rains once in a while. Wearing skirts or dresses may be great choices this month. A T-shirt is necessary at night.
July is the peak travel season. The city and tourist attractions are usually overcrowded and prices for hotel rooms and flights may be higher than normal. Planning to visit Hohhot in July? See China Highlights' tours of Hohhot for more information.
Hohhot Climate Information by Month
- Hohhot Weather in January
- Hohhot Weather in February
- Hohhot Weather in March
- Hohhot Weather in April
- Hohhot Weather in May
- Hohhot Weather in June
- Hohhot Weather in July
- Hohhot Weather in August
- Hohhot Weather in September
- Hohhot Weather in October
- Hohhot Weather in November
- Hohhot Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Hohhot Weather in July
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on May 25, 2012
See all my travel articles