Hohhot Weather in November
In November, the weather gets much colder and temperatures fall to freezing at night, more frequently than in October. The temperature ranges from –8 °C (17.6 °F) to 4 °C (39.2 °F). The breeze often blows, and it is cloudy and sometimes drizzly, with slight snow on occasion.
Winter clothing such as an overcoat and thick jeans are essential to stay warm. The snow falls from November to February.
November is the low travel season of the year in Hohhot. The city is less crowded and good discounts on hotel rooms and flight tickets are easy to get. Traveling during the low season can save you a lot of money. See China Highlights' tours of Hohhot for more information.
Hohhot Climate Information by Month
- Hohhot Weather in January
- Hohhot Weather in February
- Hohhot Weather in March
- Hohhot Weather in April
- Hohhot Weather in May
- Hohhot Weather in June
- Hohhot Weather in July
- Hohhot Weather in August
- Hohhot Weather in September
- Hohhot Weather in October
- Hohhot Weather in November
- Hohhot Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Hohhot Weather in November
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on May 25, 2012
See all my travel articles