Hohhot Weather in October
The weather in October in Hohhot gets much colder and even chilly. The lowest temperature drops to nearly 1 °C (33.8 °F). It is rather cold outside, the wind blows, and it drizzles now and then. It may even be freezing at night as the temperature can drop below zero.
Wear an overcoat and jeans when outdoors to avoid catching a cold when you go out for a long time, especially at night.
This month is a busy travel month, as National Day arrives. The National Day holiday often lasts seven days starting from October 1. Many tourists may plan to travel to Hohhot to celebrate this golden week, so hotel rooms and flight tickets become difficult to book, and the city is overcrowded. Consult our website and let us help you design your own tour of Hohhot.
Hohhot Climate Information by Month
- Hohhot Weather in January
- Hohhot Weather in February
- Hohhot Weather in March
- Hohhot Weather in April
- Hohhot Weather in May
- Hohhot Weather in June
- Hohhot Weather in July
- Hohhot Weather in August
- Hohhot Weather in September
- Hohhot Weather in October
- Hohhot Weather in November
- Hohhot Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Hohhot Weather in October
Based on recent weather forecast, lowest temperature may reach 8 ℃ in the evening in Hohhot . It may colder in grassland area. I suggest you bring winter close and sleeping bag.Carol Wang replied on 2013-10-11
Hi Douglas, yes, the weather in October in Hohhot is cold and even chilly. The lowest temperature drops to nearly 1 °C (33.8 °F). It is rather cold outside, the wind blows, and it drizzles now and then. It may even be freezing at night as the temperature can drop below zero.Whitney Liao replied on 2012-09-25
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on May 25, 2012
See all my travel articles