Hong Kong Attractions
Over 40 Hong Kong attractions are listed below, including a range of bays, islands, parks, museums, religious buildings and landmarks. Hong Kong offers both nature and the efficiency of city life in China’s most-developed city.
Victoria Peak is worth climbing or taking a cable car up, and you should take a ferry out to sees its pristine beaches and quieter islands. Hong Kong has its own Disneyland. Our Hong Kong tours are your access point for quality Hong Kong experiences with well-selected and combined tourist attractions. This page is your access point for our attraction descriptions, helpful information, ratings, and categories.
Questions and Answers About Hong Kong Attractions
Dear NG SIEW SUAN,
If you would like to do a big shopping in Hong Kong,15/12/13to 20/12/13 is a good time since most goods will be sold at a discount. Hong Kong as a part ofChina, we can arrange tours there if you need. Please feel free contact me if you need any tour arrangement.
NancyNancy Deng replied on 2013-11-26
Hi Urmilla, it is my pleasure to help arrange your Hong Kong tour. Please kindly advise:
1. What kind of hotel you would like to stay in: 3/4/5 star?
2. May I have your nationality? The hotel fare varies from nationalities in Hong Kong.
3. Is there any kids or elderly in your group? What places/attractions are you interested in, please?Whitney Liao replied on 2013-07-01
Hi Elanie, how many people will be traveling, please? Besides the Disneyland and Ocean Park, the Repulse Bay, Aberdeen Harbor, Victoria Peak, Lantau Island, etc.are also very popular. If you need any tour service, please feel free to contact me.Whitney Liao replied on 2013-05-28
Hi Farah, We have 3-Day Essence of Hong Kong with private van and tour guide which is $531 p/p. And 3-Day Hong Kong Memories Seat-in-coach Tour which is $257 p/p. Please let me know which you are interested in. Nice day, Whitney
Hi Vasudha, for hotels in Hong Kong, Metropark Hotel Mongkok is recommend: http://www.chinahighlights.com/hotel/hong-kong-hotels/
For places of interesting, the Disneyland, Ocean Park, Repulse Bay, Aberdeen Harbor, Victoria Peak, etc are all suitable for both you and your toddler.Whitney Liao replied on 2013-04-02
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.