Harvest Seafood Buffet Restaurant
The restaurant features a variety of seafood in various styles including Western, Japanese, Chinese, and other Asian styles. It is also known for a good dessert selection. You’ll find an excellent selection of good quality food, good views, a pleasant environment and a relatively low dinner price.
This is a good family restaurant with good quality, good selection and low prices, but the best thing especially for families is its location on Tung Wan beach next to the free Ma Wan Park and Noah's Ark theme park on Ma Wan Island.
The food is beautifully presented, and the dining room is clean. The service is said to be generally good.
Guests may dine "under the stars" as special outdoor "AI Fresco" dining on the beach.
Along with seafood, there is a big non-seafood selection.
There is a wonderful view of the water, the Tsing Ma Bridge, and Ting Kau Bridge.
A free park called Ma Wan Park is close by. The beach and the park with its facilities such as a free historical museum would make for a fun family outing.
The new restaurant opened in 2009 as part of Noah's Ark amusement park on Ma Wan Island. It was built to be large enough to handle a retreat or a conference hosted in the Ark's facilities.
- Specialty: international seafood. There is a large selection of other food as well.
- Service: good.
- Prices: lunch averages 40-120 HKD; a seafood buffet is 350 HKD (45 USD) including service charge, 200 HKD for kids, free for children under 3.
- Reputation: generally good, especially for its location.
- Location: 33 Pak Yan Road, Ma Wan Island.
- Transportation: Bus from Tsing Yi Airport Railway Station leaves every ~8 minutes (9.50 HKD, 1.20 USD). Once off the bus, go to the direct restaurant entrance on the beach.
- Ferry from Tsuen Wan costs 10 HKD (5 for kids under 12). Ferry from Central Pier 2 costs 22 HKD (11 HKD for kids under 12).
- Dinner Hours: 6:15 to 9:30.
Questions and Answers About Harvest Seafood Buffet Restaurant
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.