Jingzhou enjoys rich cultural and natural tourism resources. Among the attractions in Jingzhou, Jingzhou Museum has a colorful collection of cultural relics. The fresh, green and beautiful scenery of Jingzhou's gardens and water towns, and the towering modern buildings and ancient architecture, make Jingzhou a spectacular and magnificent city in the middle of China.
We have listed two of the most typical and popular attractions in Jingzhou. You can also contact us for a tour of Jingzhou — a natural and cultural traveling experience.
Questions and Answers About Jingzhou Attractions
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Chinese Name: 荆州
- Chinese Pinyin: jīng zhōu
- English Name: Jingzhou
- Location: Central China
- Latitude: 30° 26' N
- Longitude: 112° 15' E
- Area: 14,100sq. km. (5,444 sq. mi.)
- Time Zone: (UTC+8)
- Area Code: 0716
- Population: 4.5 million