Jiuquan is as famous as Dunhuang, a city under the jurisdiction of Jiuquan. Serving as a communication vehicle for the economy, the culture, and art between the East and the West, Jiuquan has several historic sites, such as Yulin Grottoes and the Mural Paintings of the Eastern Jin Dynasty. Jiuquan Museum exhibits thousands of items from the Neolithic Age. You can contact us to design your own tour of China, including Jiuquan if you are interested in seeing this city.
Questions and Answers About Jiuquan Attractions
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Chinese Name: 酒泉
- Chinese Pinyin: jiǔ quán
- English Name: Jiuquan
- Location: Northwest China
- Latitude: 39° 71' N
- Longitude: 98° 50' E
- Area: 191,200 sq. km. (73,823 sq. mi.)
- Time Zone: (UTC+8)
- Area Code: 0973
- Population: 1 million